In addition to its work in optimizing and measuring meeting results, Return On Event (ROE), GuideStar, MeetingMetricssm’ parent company, is a respected research firm with a specialty in internal communications audits serving clients like VerizonWireless, Aetna and the Department of Homeland Security, Customs and Border Protection.
GuideStar also has many years of experience in designing and analyzing employee and customer satisfaction surveys with particular expertise in diagnosing and measuring the quality of collaborative relationships between groups.
Because MeetingMetricssm can draw on the professional staff resources GuideStar Research, we can provide MeetingMetricssm users with access to a full-service consulting and research firm that specializes in helping clients better understand and improve the key relationships that drive their organization’s success including employee opinion surveys, customer satisfaction surveys, channel and network partner surveys, etc.
In addition to meeting measurement services, professional services available to MeetingMetricssm licensees and users include:
- Relationship research study design
- Qualitative research, including structured interviews and focus groups
- Survey design and question item development, programming, online hosting and data collection
- Enterprise-wide management of multiple research and survey programs
- Online, real-time reporting through the Online Report Center
- In-depth statistical analyses
- Strategic relationship research summary findings reports
- Tactical and strategic relationship improvement recommendations
- Executive briefing presentations
- Consulting services to assist with the incorporation of survey findings and new initiatives into the client's organization
Each consulting assignment is carried out by a senior staff professional who will work collaboratively with you to develop, implement, and understand the findings of your research. If you like, we can be with you throughout every phase of the research - from initial development through reporting - to help ensure that you gain the maximum value and impact from your meeting measurement program.
To learn more, visit www.guidestarco.com